2020 Summer Service Schedule
Due to COVID-19, we have three in-person worship services on Sundays at Redeemer: 8, 9:30, and 11 a.m. and one weekly pre-recorded service, which you can CLICK HERE to view.
Redeemer Lutheran Church is working diligently to provide each person attending services a safe and healthy environment to worship.
- A limit of 50 people at each service (based on full occupancy of 200 people)
- Individuals/families must sign up and reserve a specific service time weekly by CLICKING HERE. You can also reserve your spot by calling the church office at 517-750-3100.
- Pews will be roped off to allow for 6 feet of social distancing.
To encourage safe practices within our worship services and facility and to limit the spread of COVID-19 Redeemer Lutheran Church encourages:
- The wearing of a face mask is strongly encouraged. Please bring your own face mask.
- If you have come in contact with an individual with COVID-19 please refrain from attending services for 12 days
- If you are ill or have a temperature above 99.5 degrees please refrain from attending services.
Before and after each service high volume/touch areas are cleaned and disinfected to include door handles, countertops, pew backs, and bathrooms, and other public spaces.
Please note: that similar to activities outside of Redeemer Lutheran Church, a 100% COVID-19 free environment cannot be guaranteed.
Sunday Morning Services
8 a.m. Divine Service
This service is traditional in nature and features a blend of
10:30 a.m. Celebration Service
This service is contemporary in nature and features a blend of Scripture readings, congregational singing, and Creative Worship liturgy. A Praise Team leads the musical selections, drawing from the repository of contemporary Christian music and hymnody. Communion is celebrated on the second and fourth Sundays of the month.
On months that have five Sundays, a combined communion worship service will take place at 10 a.m. Most often, a potluck immediately follows in the Redeemer Activity Center.
Advent and Lent services are held on Wednesdays at 6:30 p.m.
Christmas Eve services are held at 7 and 10 p.m.
ways to serve
Additionally, there are many opportunities--such as chancel, ushers, greeters, fellowship, and musical groups--for individuals to serve. Please review ministry descriptions and connect with ministry leaders to consider becoming a part of one or more of these very important teams.