In-Person Services Resume
In-person services resume with limited attendance. Please sign up so that we can maintain our lower capacity. Two service times are available at 8:00 a.m. and 10:30 a.m. Online services and resources will continue to be available for those who are unable to join us in-person.
Sunday Morning Practices When Meeting Again
- Limited attendance worship services 8:00 a.m. and 10:30a.m. Please sign up here or call 517-750-3100.
- We will practice social distancing; you will find every-other pew closed. Please maintain a 6-foot distance. Mask wearing for those over age 2 is encouraged if you are able.
- Suspension of shaking hands & hugs for greeting. Please greet with friendly smiles, warm words, waves, and elbow or fist bumps.
- Communion will be offered every-other Sunday (2nd & 4th Sundays) practicing safe social distancing. Suspension of use of Common Cup for Communion. Detailed instructions will be given at the beginning of each communion service.
- Suspension of passing offering plate during the service. All offerings will be collected at the plate available as you exit the sanctuary. You may also give online, if you prefer, following the link below.
- Pew Bibles will not be available for a season, please bring your Bible from home.
Do you have any needs right now?
While our office and church building are still navigating through these difficult times, the ministry of the church is continuing as best we can--providing spiritual resources, spiritual care, and meeting or connecting you with any other resources that you may need during this difficult time. Please continue to call the office at 517-750-3100 and leave a message on the main voicemail, email staff, or call our cell phones (available in your printed directory). We will get back to you as soon as we can. We are here for you!